Another Christmas Baby Fx

Lettie

Reaction score
Hello,
New here in Tri 1, both excited and daunted. Doesn't really feel like its sunk in yet but I think when I start to feel more symptoms apart from the current painful rocks residing on my chest!:) I may 'feel' more pregant.

Hubby and I are 24 and it's our first baby so we're very excited. Told our parents over the weekend which was lovely. Hid a test in this box which I gave to my mum and when she opened it she looked puzzled and then said 'oh you're pregnant' that's fantastic! ' was really lovely :eek:)

Lets hope for a sticky one Fx

Looking forward to getting to know people in here and looking forward to sharing in the Christmas Babies that have been popping up in the April BFP section.

Here's to a velcro bean, xxx

hi lettie! how are you?? i'm hoping my little bean sticks too and i'll have a xmas present to remember :) i look forward to going through this with you girls xx

Congratulations, the very best of luck to you!!!

Congratulations!!
Looks like we're at the same stage!
Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months :)

Hey Lettie! Congrats!
Lots of xmas babies so far...fx they are all sticky little beans!
xxxxx

aw im reminising, i got my BFP this time last year. and zak arrived on xmas eve. Scary to think he will be one when ur bubs r born. goes so quick both pregnancy and being a mum so cherish every second xx

Huge congratulations hun, you will have a truely memorable Christmas day this year xxx

Congratulations.... Am so looking forward to having a little one around at Christmas. Will also get me out of having to cook the Christmas dinner... :)

Congrats!! My LOis due 20th of Dec but my other two have been late so... Maybe we should have a Christmas baby thread xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back