Another ? about routines

Fiona

Reaction score
thanks ladies for all your help with my last question on routines, with the help of all your advice Grace is now sleeping 8 pm to 8 am ... she is going to bed without any problems ......... such is such a good girlie.. I will probably keep it at this time for another week or so and then move it to 7.30 and then 7 pm.

but more help needed.

I am bf Grace and used to feed her quite a lot in the evenings up until about 10 pm ish and then put her to bed and she would sleep until 6 or 7 is...

Now I feed her about 7.30 ish and am waking her again between 10 and 10.30 pm for another feed ... is this okay or should I just let her sleep and wake herself up for another feed during the night ??????

Also, at the moment when I wake her at 10 ish I am changing her nappy - but this does seem to wake her somewhat - but I can't imagine her going 12 hour without a nappy change ???

there is just so much to learn isn't there :) :) :)

i was having trouble with C going back to sleep in the night after a night feed and HV advised us not to change his nappy unless he had poohed in the night and it worked and 99% of the time the nappy does last xxxx

Fiona said:
thanks ladies for all your help with my last question on routines, with the help of all your advice Grace is now sleeping 8 pm to 8 am ... she is going to bed without any problems ......... such is such a good girlie.. I will probably keep it at this time for another week or so and then move it to 7.30 and then 7 pm.

but more help needed.

I am bf Grace and used to feed her quite a lot in the evenings up until about 10 pm ish and then put her to bed and she would sleep until 6 or 7 is...

Now I feed her about 7.30 ish and am waking her again between 10 and 10.30 pm for another feed ... is this okay or should I just let her sleep and wake herself up for another feed during the night ??????

Also, at the moment when I wake her at 10 ish I am changing her nappy - but this does seem to wake her somewhat - but I can't imagine her going 12 hour without a nappy change ???

there is just so much to learn isn't there :) :) :)

:shock: I am sooo jelous I cant believe she sleeps so well. lucky you :D

If you want to feed her at 10 after a nappy change, or before that might be a good idea :D

I find if I change Libby then feed her she'll go back to sleep, but if I feed her then get a whiff and change her nappy - thats always trouble!

She's sleeping well though for you isn't she - little angel :angel:

Maybe as shes still so young do a dream feed before you go to bed but in a few weeks knock it out and see if she wakes up herself. Bless her she is sleeping so well. The nappies do last out but if you feel more comfortable changing little legs then change first then feed and cuddle. You are doing a brilliant job shes obviously very very contented well done hun :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back