Ann Summers

SarahH

Reaction score
I've been invited to an Ann Summers party tomorrow night and this might shock you - but I've never been to one!!

I'm looking forward to it but at the same time nervous ( i know - stupid :oops: ) as I dont know what to expect!! :lol:

Im sure you will have great fun, they are so funny and nothing to be worried about! Get a couple of glasses of wine down ur neck and you might suprise yourself :shock: :lol: xxx

I'm planning on drinking lots of wine!! haha!

Dont be shy and let your hair down!!!! I used to be a rep for Ann Summers and it was great fun. depending on the rep you'll play some 'naughty' games, have a chance to win some prizes, have a look at some sexy undies and have a play with the battery operated goods!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

i used to be a ann summers rep hun, all you do is you get to look at the clothes and toys and stuff, get to play a few naughty games hehe and get to buy stuff if you like, ive been to 2 and they were brill :D

I used to be a rep too :D
You'll have loads of fun, and even better with a few glasses of wine down you :wink:
Just let your hair down and dont be shy lol which im sure you wont be!

Have a great time hun

I was a rep too!!! I personally find the undies a bit over priced, so dont drink too much wine when filling in the order form :wink: !!!!

I used to love watching even the quietest woman turn into a wild nymph wanting to try on EVERYTHING after a few glasses of vino :rotfl: One girl was sooooo quiet and mumsy looking, and she ended up ordering a full PVC outfit with thigh length boots, whip etc!!!!!!

I didn't! Been to a few though and they are great fun you will love it! :)

i've never been to one either but they sound like fun

enjoy urself!

I've never been to one.

In terms of "playing with the battery operated equipment".....does that mean that all the women basically just start using vibrators on themselves infront of everybody? :shock:

Xena said:
I've never been to one.

In terms of "playing with the battery operated equipment".....does that mean that all the women basically just start using vibrators on themselves infront of everybody? :shock:

:shock:

I think they use them on their nose! Sounds wierd but it's the best place (apart from the obvious) to test.

I've never been a rep but I fought off tough competition to land the managers job at the Bullring store when it opened. I never took it in the end, but often wonder if it was dressing like a dominatrix in the interview that did it for me :twisted:

i was a rep for ann summers.

i used to have a great laugh with the guests..

let your hair down and go with the flow, make sure you dont laugh to much your ribs will hurt the next morning :rotfl: mine killed me lmao

Xena said:
I've never been to one.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: get yourself to a party huni

:hug: :hug: :hug:

sunshinestars said:
Xena said:
I've never been to one.

lol am I supposed to feel like a moron now? :oops:

Xena said:
sunshinestars said:
Xena said:
I've never been to one.

lol am I supposed to feel like a moron now? :oops:

aw bless :hug:
i thought it was going to be like that at first, but then i went to one and found out it wasnt lol

why dont you gather a few girlfriends and book one, theyre free and you could get some new undies lol

awwww :hug:
im sure you do :D
even 2 or 3 friends
does anyone off here live near you? you could invite them :D

I'm not sure lol.

I wouldn't really have the time for a party right now anyway to be honest. I'll see who I can rally up after the baby comes.

Besides I wouldn't be able to buy any underwear or owt I'm so enormously bumpified.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back