And we have take down!!!!

evie_smith

Reaction score
Woot woot serious bump gain and dropage woot woot!! What do you think?? I can breathe so much easier now haha!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 14
Really noticeable isn't it?? Lol x

wish my bump was that small.. Im having a big baby- at 32 weeks his weighing 5lbs 2oz x

Wow k&a are babies r about the same size I'm having a small baby got scanned yesterday can't remember if they said 5lbs 2oz or 6oz lol.... I shall have a look...

5lbs 6oz ATM :D

Thanks ladies im just waiting to be called into my consultants appt so get to see if I can go for another vbac and see if baby has gone even lower haha! X

Had consultants appt and she has approved a natural birth with choice to wait, induction or csection if I come to 42 weeks so it's totally up to me :D chuffed!!

Thats great news, did the consultant agree that your bump had dropped?

aww congratulations Evie well done, just the good news u need with all the worrying stuff thats hapened recently!!

xxx

They said they couldn't compare to before hand coz first time I had met her but she said the baby is a GOOD 4/5ths and yesterday they said it was an OK 4/5ths and they said when baby engages the bump drops so it's has and is all good :D x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back