• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

And thus...half term begins.

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
Im dreading it, its raining, its cold and my little guy is already going crazy already! have given him he GBA sp already so I can have a bit of peace, no much they can do huh when there mother cant drive and its chucking it down!

Am going to have to sort out sort activities this week and next cos hes not at nursery until next thursday! eeek!

Has anyone got any plans for this half term?

nothing planned here the weather is horrible and everywhere that undercover wil be packed with older kids whos parents have just taken them to get them off their hands and not watch what they are doing

no not really.. but i would really like to take the kids out a bit more thsi week. wanna go for more walks olong the beach front etc.. and do a lot mroe walking now that im only breastfeeding once a day i have a bit more freedom and i want to take advantage of it.. im getting really lazy and ive noticed this week ive put on a bit more weight.. and tbh im feeling really uncomfortable in my own skin.. so something needs to change.. lol..

Not too much, dental check up and hairdressers tomorrow (Wednesday) and Bluewater Mall on Friday nothing else really. Will take DS swimming at some point too, think he deserves a little treat too although god knows he'll be throughly spoiled in Bluewater!! :D

seans got the car today so we are stuck in, I tend not to take paris out on my own as shes too much for me to handle with harrison. So we'll just make cakes, watch dvd's, paint, colour in etc :D

We are baking buns later, can't really do much else in this weather. So far he has watched Alvin and the Chipmunks about 3 times since yesterday afternoon so i'm guessing thats never going to be off today :|

It all just depends on the weather what we will be doing for the rest of the week, we will be going swimming at some point though.

its a normal school week here! and its been sunny the last few days :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back