• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

an i get some help?

lisa&alex

Reaction score
we are doing a carboot sale tmro lol.. and my god my house is now a bomb site.. ive turned into a horder.. u know the ones u see on how clean is your house.. that never want to throw anything away.. they just move it to a different place and think thats tidy lol..

ive got a box and half packed for moving.. all my photos and orniments and under the sink stuff that we wont need, suntan lotions from abroad, spare light bulbs etc etc etc ive just got crap all over the place.. ive cleaned charls bedroom and the bathroom.. and im half way through the kitchen..

for the sale we have a large hard plastic box of toys and half a black bag.. loads of shoes i bought and never wore.. and load sof charls shoes that i can sell for like £1 lol.. need to sort through last summers clothes in her wardrobe now that dont fit her.. and all teds newborn stuff (which isnt that much) and get rid.. gonna wait for alex to get home from work though coz hes bn promicing hes gonna help lol..

im selling his bath seat i bought him a few weeks back..im not getting on with it.. my breast pump and his steriliser as ive been doing cold water for a week and its working fine and if i can sell it for a 10r thats moving money in the kitty and less stuff for me to pack lol..

does anyone wanna come help me lol.. cant believe how much stuff im saying.. ahh might use that again lol HHEELLPP!!!

ahh no i think i have enough of my own stuff horded i can't help anyone else.

Andi i have only ben in the country 5 years and fr the first year i was living out of a back pack, where does it all come from?

Sandi

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back