amber has a start date for nursery

amzhunny

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

well my return to my new job is upon me, i am due to start anytime, so got the nursery case this week. We have found one and Amber starts on 7th April!

I feel a bit relieved that i do actually know a date and i can get used to it but i am going to miss her!! When we looked round we left her in the baby room with the other kids and when we got back she didnt even want to know me and OH she wanted to play :rotfl: !!! she looked really happy so thats comforting too.

I think once the first few days are over i will be a bit better xx

She will be fine and will love it, Stephen was the same and absolutely fine even though id been gone all day!

Glad she likes it hun!
I'm going to start leaving Lola at my mum's for a couple of hours a week and come home to do cleaning, have some me time etc so she gets used to me not being there but i can't bring myself to do it yet. I'm back at work soon so better get myself sorted cause i know the longer i leave it the harder it's gonna be :(

i left looking for nursery till last minute because i was in denial lol i am just lucky the last place we looked is our fav and it has a space!!

u need u time though, i struggle too at the moment, but out tonight with some mates and i am looking forward to it

She will really enjoy herself! Jake goes full time. He loves it but he also loves it when mummy picks him up at the end too :D

Good luck with your little one attending nursery. You were really lucky to get a place at your favourite one. I have been on the waiting list 4 months and only just been told (today) George has a place... and it's only for one day a week!

I'm really nervous about placing George in a nursery too as my older son was cared for by family all the time. I'm prepared to take him out and reduce my hours if he doesn't settle. Fingers crossed I won't have to do that though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back