Amazing delivery!

These videos are the soul reason i want a water birth, and origionally wanted a home birth!

That was pretty amazing but was like a film studio in there and not very personal for my liking!! X

That was pretty amazing but was like a film studio in there and not very personal for my liking!! X

I agree with that , I think the bloke taking photos was the dad which I think he should have been cuddling his partner and been right in the thick of things, Too many people in there but I thought the way she gave birth and how she coped was the amazing bit :)

haha i think that is how every one wants it to be, weather it works out that way or not is a different thing ha

i was booked in for water birth with my first son got there an turned out my babba was breach, then he wasnt , then he was , then wasnt again, after 2 days of labour in a hozzy bed, eppidural ect (grump) i ended up avin a section, coz babys heat beat stopped!!! then the hospital disposed of all my things, turns out they were burn ha keys shoes clothes the lot, (one of cleaners had binned them) sooooooooo moral ofthe storie you just got to go with the flow of things, im going to hold out again this time for a water birth even tho i could if i want have another section

good luck yo you allll x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back