• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Amazing day yesterday

Crackers

Reaction score
We had our early scan yesterday. It was amazing! On the way we got stuck in loads of traffic and we arrived really late. I was worried they would have to reschedule us but the staff were lovely.

Literally as soon as the sonographer put the scanner thing on my tummy she said "oh yes, there's the little one" and I burst into tears! She dated him/her as 7+6, meaning I'm exactly 8 weeks today. We saw this strong beating on screen, and then actually heard our beanie's heartbeat! I didn't think we'd be able to so early...it was amazing.

Apparently I've got a cyst on my right ovary which has been written up into the report for my midwife, but apparently these aren't that uncommon and it may disappear by itself by my 12week scan.

Then last night we told our parents. All of them looked shocked and thought we were messing around - but they were all over the moon! It was lovely being able to show them the piccies too :)

Big smile on my face today!

Awwwwwww thats just lovely, so pleased for you. Lovely to hear your parents are happy too !!

Thanks girls!

Cobwebs - I've been hanging around here for the last 4 weeks. Only 4 and a bit weeks now til Tri 2! :)

Will see u over there soon, i'm due over on friday :D x

Aww that's lovely! Actually made me cry!! God I need to get a grip hahaha xx

Yaya! cracking news babed! soooo pleased for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen