Little miss attitude!!

beanie

Reaction score
I thought I was safe from this for a few years yet but its already started. Seren asked if she could watch Alice in Wonderland, and I said no. She kept going on until I snapped and said sternly "Seren, I said no" to which she calmly answered "Shona, I said yes" (she currently calls me by my real name, not mummy). She is putting her hands on her hips and wiggling her head, has the sulky look sorted including the eyes rolling. I asked her to tidy up only to get back "I don't think so" (a favourite phrase of mine). She tells Cally to stop being naughty.

I am moving out before the teens hit, the tweens are bad enough.

oo heck!!! have some :hug: :hug: :hug: i think you might need them!!

:) oh Beanie you have a little drama queen! I can just imagine her with her hands on her hips feeling all of 16 already.

:lol: Sorry to laugh. Little monkey, sounds like you are going to have some "fun" with her :hug:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: It doesn't get any better beanie... :lol:

The favourite one atm... is when you tell Tia off and walk away you catch her pulling faces and making talking hand jestures :rotfl: Then there is the comment..."I don't want to talk about it anymore OK... You're giving me a headache" :rotfl: :rotfl:

Don't worry I've already arranged alternative accommodation for the teens... for me that is... :rotfl: I'm glad I left a huge age gap between mine though.. .two pubescent girls in my house at the same time.. there would be blood shed. :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back