• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Am i wrong?

Flame

Reaction score
As some of you know my little man isnt very well. I dont give him Calpol or medised very often unless i really think he needs it. Tonight he has been so fidgety but acting as though he is really tired so we have given him some medised to help him. Do you think i was wrong to do that? or should i only give it to him when he is crying in pain?

babies don't always cry when they are feelign rotton and may just be restless - feeling a bit hot, head sore, throat sore etc might not lead to screaming in pain but would benefit from calpol occasionally if he seems uncomfortable.

You did the right thing :hug:

you might prefer just giving the calpol though as medised has calpol + an antihistamine to make them sleepy. If you just want to make him more compfortable and are worried about using medicines too liberally perhaps see how he gets on with calpol alone. (make sure you give him the correct dose - he will need more as he gets bigger and the old dose might not work).

I think you did the right thing.
Hope he's feeing better today :hug:

He's still not good :( The vomiting has come back again and his poops are still really awful and now even Dioralyte hasnt stayed down. Took him back to the Dr's and he said we are probably giving him to much Dioralyte in one go and to use a teaspoon at a time at first and just to feed him little and often. We shall see how it works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back