Am i the only person in the world?

sparky

Reaction score
that doesnt watch

xfactor
strictly come dancing
I'm a celebrity etc

basically anything you have to phone in for, they're crap! and they are just getting lamer...i saw one where zzzzzzzzzzzz list celebrities were talent training rescue dogs WTF

In fact i lie, i did watch restoration and that had a phone in line.

I'm a social outcast, cos everyone talks about them!

Nope, you're not. I'm not watching any of these either. I admit to occasionally have watched Strictly when we were at the in-laws, but that's about it.

i don't watch strictly - only caught a few episodes of celebrity and a few more of x factor. I have never spoken about them with anyone other then on the threadds in here.

i only watch x factor for the commedy factor other then that all the others are load pants¬!

I never intend to watch the 'talent' ones but somehow they creep into my subconcious via osmosis and before I know it I'm offending people online slagging off Alexandra :lol:

Nope, I don't watch them either. They make me shout at the telly for being stupid. :lol:

I only watch Strictly from all those shows. Never watch ITV as I think its a crap channel and I don't really like anything it ever shows on there.

I only watch a few programmes a week anyways on TV. If I want to see something these days its usually either IPlayer or another way. Actual TV itself is hardly watched.

I watch Strictly as I love the dancing- my favourite part is when the professionals do their show dancing

Thats the only one i watch- cant stand any of the others

I only watch the Xfactor.
I believe its a great show to see what talent we have but is all about the money.
Also you cant beat the silly soda on there that make you laugh so much :lol:

God no you are not the only one, I HATE all these shows.

Id rather rip off me eyelids and stare at the sun........ :shock:

Minxy said:
I never intend to watch the 'talent' ones but somehow they creep into my subconcious via osmosis and before I know it I'm offending people online slagging off Alexandra :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and we love u for it minxy!!

ninjawomble said:
God no you are not the only one, I HATE all these shows.

Id rather rip off me eyelids and stare at the sun........ :shock:

:rotfl: :rotfl: You sound just like my OH! I must admit, I do like the X Factor (I don't watch any of the other shows, like strictly dancing thingy or anything else).. but OH absolutely hates all of them so I'm lucky if I get to watch any of it really!

We don't really watch tv, and only bring it out if Doctor Who or something else worthwhile is on.

i used to. i was a hugeeee big brother fan from the first year it came out- in 2000 when it was that small, low-key, 10-contestant terrestrial tv show without any related chat shows. i went on holiday to greece with my lil sis and i used to make her walk with me down some dark deserted dirk track to some remote lil bar that had sky tv where we could tune into channel 4 for the show! i watched it keenly every year but the last 2 have been pants.

i enjoyed a couple of i'm a celeb but not any recent ones- i liked the one with katie price in it, and i liked the one with tara p-t in it, and another i think i cant remember now. another early one.

i watch x factor but ONLY the auditions where we can laugh at how much they all suck :lol:

i'v NEVER watched strictly

there's a couple of other "new" reality shows that i bunch in with strictly i cant remember what they called now but i dont watch them either.

reality tv is a phenomenon that i was loving YEARS ago really, and am sick of now everyone else likes it!

I watch X factor but mainly for the auditions and all the nutters who give you a good laugh, all of the sob stories just annoy me and I never bother voting on the live shows.
I don't mind things that require contestants to have some skill, like Strictly and Hell's Kitchen, but things where they sit about whining and bitching about each other (i.e. I'm a Celeb and Big Brother) don't interest me in the slightest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back