Am I just seeing things?

jazzmum2be

Reaction score
Well last night, I was lying in bed, had my top pulled up and was rubbing my tummy and just starring at it. lol dont ask why.
Bubs was kicking quite a bit and my stomache actually moved when bubs kicked. and when I felt baby moving my stomache like did the mexican wave and you could see my stomache moving. But when I felt bubs kick you could proper see it.
Do you think it is the baby kicking im seeing? Or just like a nerve or something?
I saw it loads though not just once. :think:

thats pretty much what i see when i feel him kicking hard I always lift my top to see whats going on and ya can see my tummy move!! it looks mad dont it???

Nah you're not seeing things - it's just because LO is getting bigger you can actually see the movements now!

It's freaky at first, looks like the alien film - I love watching it!

Same! I could lay there for hours watching him/her moving about.
I tryed to capture it on my phone by video, but as soon as I switched my video on he/she stopped kicking. Typical lol

He's the same - when I say to OH look at my tummy it ALWAYS stops! :lol:

OMG Jazz mum i saw this last night as well and im just over 19 weeks like you! I thought it might be too early and i get these fluttery feelings as well like when im watching the tele at night so i lifted me top up and there it was, like a little wave jsut below my belly button, i was gobsmacked! Got OH to feel my belly for 10 mins or so but babs stopped doing it. how amazing though, im gunna be watching it all night tonight! LOL

Haha I no its so lovely :)
It happens alot more when Im layed down at night watching tv in my room though.
Throughout the day i only get the odd one but at night it will be constant lol

Just wait till you get further on - it looks as if LO is trying to burst their way out! :lol:

Vicki83 said:
Just wait till you get further on - it looks as if LO is trying to burst their way out! :lol:

lol i love that part so much u cant believe how amazing it is.

I know so reassuring as well - only thing I hate is when he's really going for it and it feels as if he's kicking/punching me right in my lady bits, painful! :lol:

wait until your bath water starts to move - that one freaked me out last time!!

just sitting there happy as larry and the water starts to ripple around bump - he was having a right old shuffle in there!

jazzmum2be said:
Same! I could lay there for hours watching him/her moving about.
I tryed to capture it on my phone by video, but as soon as I switched my video on he/she stopped kicking. Typical lol

Aaaw.. he/she is camera shy..!

sounds so cute though..

x x

Mine always does this in the bath, the first time it happened I couldnt stop laughing :lol: Think my bubba is going to be shy though, it will be kicking away quite happily but as soon as I pull my top up it stops every single time :lol: Doesnt want to be caught in the act obviously!! Im loving it when its moving around although I have been warned it can hurt as baby gets bigger which might not be so much fun!

mudgey said:
Mine always does this in the bath, the first time it happened I couldnt stop laughing :lol: Think my bubba is going to be shy though, it will be kicking away quite happily but as soon as I pull my top up it stops every single time :lol: Doesnt want to be caught in the act obviously!! Im loving it when its moving around although I have been warned it can hurt as baby gets bigger which might not be so much fun!

It can hurt if they catch the bottom of a rib or an organ. But most of the time its not painful!!

The other one to watch out for is when he/she decides that she wants her foot sticking out your left side and you push it back in, that normally results in a painful kick back out!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back