am i haveing a reaction to something???

abcd1234 said:
try just using a normal pillow between your legs and supporting bump whilst you try and clean the other one, i use this every night and it seems to work, ok it wont be as affective as your pregnany pillow but it might offer bump a bit of support

Thanks for the advice Claire :D
we need new normal pillow anyway as ours a bit on the thining side and dont offer much support for the bump
ive been putting it off
but an exuce to buy some nice new big comfy pillows may be on the cards :wink: :wink: :wink: :cheer:

sarah :wave:

Glad you got it sorted hun! :D

i wondered where you were today..thought it was unsual that you weren't online...sounds like you had a nice day with your OH.

xx :hug:

sarah2807 said:
Glad you got it sorted hun! :D

i wondered where you were today..thought it was unsual that you weren't online...sounds like you had a nice day with your OH.

xx :hug:

thanks hunny :D :hug:
i promised James i wouldnt come on the forum while he was home.
he for some reason thinks im obsessed and addtcted :? cant think why ???? :think: my( posts nearly at 2000) :oops: :rotfl:
i wanted to spend time with him anyway every moments precous
yes he come back each week but it is hard having to say goodbye agian and not see him for 4 /5 days
i said he came back monday :doh: doh he came back sunday morning slept till the afternoon bless him.
the we had a lovely monday together i was back to work yesterday and today but its so nice to come home from work and he's there.
miss him already :hug:

sarah :wave:

sarh

geordie lass said:
Oh his first night with his stripes you must have been so proud :hug: :cheer:
sound like his first night was heavy one in at the deep end then

yeah i let my james sleep in after hes come back from his 12 hours shifts.

our poor men need to catch up on needed rest.

Most defo thrown in at the deep end but i think that is what he needed as he was petrified on his way into work, so the night didnt give him too much time to dwell on it!! He even wore his eplettes on the way into work tonight - normally he just puts them in his top pocket and puts them on when he gets into work. has to set an example tho doesnt he :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back