Am I going cuckoo?

skairdykat

Reaction score
I've had a right monk on with OH all day. All because he said that he'd have to stay at home with the kids if I go into labour during the night because his Dad takes sleeping pills and wouldn't be able to watch them while he came to the hospital with me. So I ended up saying well we might as well not bother (TTC that is). He knows I don't mean it and we're okay now but I just don't know how he put's up with my moods every month. It the PMS thats making me so touchy :x . I know what he says is true but I can't see sense when I'm on my period. I feel like such a bitch now :( I'm sat here thinking well I could have a home birth, or elect for a C-Section so we have a definate date etc LOL I'm not even PG yet!! :rotfl:

Does PMS effect anyone else like this?

Ah hun i'm sorry to hear you are feeling a bit low at the moment. I do sometimes feel like that and my dh gets the back end of it but he understands so i'm just lucky i guess, he could argue back but he doesn't. I'm like you too, ttc and thinking of things already and not even pregnant yet :rotfl: . Maybe it's a ttc thing? :hug:

Yeah I think it is a TTC thing. It was just the thought of having to give birth without him there that upset me. I know it'll probably never happen that he won't be there I'm just being a plank LOL.

that would be very scary! I couldn't do it either but i'm sure that's not gonna happen anyway and it will all be fine.

lots of baby dust to youX :hug:

Yeah hun I get like that when I have PMT, im sooo bad I swear i think im going crazy at times! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back