Am I bonkers?!

pilkers

Reaction score
I want another baby already!!! I love being a mum so much that I've already had the "discussion" with OH about the next one!

And to think that this time last week I'd just been through 47 hours of labour and said I'd never ever do it again!!!!!!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I agree, your nuts hunni! wait till shes about 5 months and then see what you say about more babies!!!!

I think most new mums feel the same, the hormones I reckon... I felt the same but 6 months on Im so in love with my little boy and want to spend all my time/love/attention on him. I do want more but when Jake is a bit older.

hey hun...

I felt exactly the same!!! Thought i was going crazy with the feelings. For me though the feelings did wear off but i do want another baby next year some time when amber is about 1 and half so there is a nice gap between them. If you do try again i do advise giving your body some time to recover from the 47 hours of labour its probably knakered well not probably.....definately.

Good Luck to you xxx

pilkers said:
I want another baby already!!! I love being a mum so much that I've already had the "discussion" with OH about the next one!

And to think that this time last week I'd just been through 47 hours of labour and said I'd never ever do it again!!!!!!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

if thats what blackburn hospital does to you, i'd rather not!!!! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back