Feeling broody again already!

Hunnie

Reaction score
So after saying I'd only have one baby and thats it and that pregnancy was absolutely awful and I'll never put myself through it again, I've already started getting broody!!

Definitely think I've been bitten by the baby bug but no more babies for at least another 3 years!

Me too and same here I've had the implant in so no baby's for at least 3 years!! X

Same here me and oh have decided we want 4 kids and gonna start trying when Leos about 2 1/2 xxx

We've been discussing no 2 and if we want an 18month age gap that's getting pregnant again so will have to see LOL! Would also like 4 possibly but in 2 sets of 2. So 2 close together then a breather and then 2 close together x will have to see tho!

I don't want another! I can't put myself thru the mc's the spd and the birth again!

I have my miracle boy so I am am happy!

I don't things change tho but we will see!

Wow, I can't believe u girls are thinking about it already! I need to time to recover from this one first lol xx

Me too hun, its so strange. We decided we are gonna start trying again when LO is around 2.
To be honest I had problem free pregnancy so maybe that's why I can't wait to be pregnant again.

I really didn't make the most of my pregnancy and there's so many things I wish I'd done! I think our plan is to get this house decorated, get it sold or rented out and then move to our ideal location, so that's atleast 3 years if not more! :(

I felt broody again straight away and really missing being pregnant, felt like I was cheated out of the last few weeks! I hope to be pregnant again by the end of this year :) we want a small age gap this time round plus I'm old and my clocks ticking!

Awwww I'm the same!!! I keep watching OBEM and crying at the end when they get their babies! OH kept saying he didn't want any more kids (that was never happening, I've always wanted at least 2) then today he actually said he was getting broody again!

Caleb's been really good recently, he slept 9 hours last night and has been a little angel all day, think that might be changing his mind. He said "when he's so good like this it makes me really want another one, because he's so easy to look after and so cute!"

We were deciding earlier our plan for the next few years, investment property, house for us, engagement, wedding and OH said, "and another baby..."

I knew mummy's gorgeous boy would win daddy over!!! xxx

Im the same ladies i would do it all again tomorrow xx

I would do it all over again too :) I know though that in reality I wouldn't be able to cope with two young babies. Ideally I'd like at least a 3 year age gap xx

Absolutely can't wait for the next one! I was lucky though and had a brilliant pregnancy, loved every minute of it! Want about 2 year age gap so only 12/18 months to go lol

I can't wait for my next one. If we could afford it I'd have 4!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back