• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Am I being stupid?!!

frangelle

Reaction score
Basically the OH has gone out tonight into town for his mates birthday but I wasn't invited, but another friend has implied it was him not wanting me to go, and now I have this really horrible feeling, and I'm not gonna see him til tomorrow so it will be bothering me all night.

We had a couple of problems in the past due to his nights out in this place, and the way he acts around females when he is drunk.

I just feel like shit, am I being silly :cry:

you're being daft and it doesn't help that you're preggo and have hormaones raging around telling your mind silly things!

try and busy yourself doing something. Have a glass of wine and watch a DVD or something.
He will be home soon enough and when he comes home try not to quizz him. Just ask if he had a nice time and leave it at that. :hug:

awww hun i know how you feel my mind tells me things too. but my OH assures me that he isnt doing anything. and i trust him.
trust your man, but if he comes hme smelling of perfum you can the deck him one hehehe :lol: :lol: :lol:
xnatx

how did it go frangelle? did you slug him one! :rotfl:

No I didn't, i was aleep when he got in (it was 4 in the morning :roll: ) I dunno what was the matter with me last night, hormones I guess, deep down I knew I was being stupid. Thankyou for all your replies :hug:

I am just a wally!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back