• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Am I being silly?

NooNoo

Reaction score
I need some advice girlies....

I have a girly night planned tonight..

Now dont laugh :oops: but I just wondered if it would be ok to have just one drink, I havent touched it since being pg as im paranoid, but I dont go out much and was considering it... but im so scared of damaging her :(

What would you all say???

I think you will be fine hun, Like you I haven't had any but I am going on holiday next week and will have one when we go for my Brithday meal.

I wouldn't worry about it as long as it is only 1. :hug:

I went on a night out about a month ago and I had 2 glasses of red wine. I did feel guilty the next day but I knew it wouldn't harm the baby because I haven't drank since being pregnant. Occasionaly I will have 1 can of guiness but thats rarely. If you do drink I would say stick to red wine or guiness because they say both of them are good for you if you stick to what your supposed to have.

My MW said that I could have a couple if I wanted, so I'd say go for it, have a good time :)

I'd agree - have one & don't feel guilty about it. If possible stick to red wine because it's good for you. Enjoy xx

have a goodtime then and after that 1 or 2 drinks, have orange juice :p or u could have caffine and make baby party inside too but careful how much u have.

Thanks for the replies girls!!

I had one drink, it did me good i'l tell ya!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back