Am I allowed to eat curry?

luci

Reaction score
My housemate has just taken his gf out for their two year anniversary, to a curry house that I love. It's made me crave curry, and he's said they can bring me one home. Question is, am I allowed to eat it? I'm 11 weeks today ( :D ) so still not really sure of what I can or can't eat! Craving a chicken tikka biyriani haha

I hope so because I love Chicken Tikka massalla and ate it throughout my last pregnancy. Its not really spicy but ive never heard anything about not being allowed curry xxx

yeah its fine...... :) they say curry brings on labour....but its only if you have a really hot one and you're not used to it and even then its just cos it upsets your digestion system more than anything, which is sometimes why it is not advised xx

YAY!! I'm hoping my ms lets me eat it! I haven't been sick for a few days, and the last time I was sick was through coughing until I was sick. I thought I was getting better, but I feel like death today :( Was supposed to have my work party tonight, but I'm too tired to get off my sofa :(

Am sitting with my curry on my lap now :D Tastes like poo though :( Bumpy seems to hate the foods I love :( Even chocolate tastes blergh :( :(

Aw, i wish my little baby did! All that seems to stop my sickness is the constant consumption of food! I will be huge! lol xxx

Last edited:
Curry's fine. I'm the same as you, I looooove spicy food but little one disagrees!! And garlic too!

mmmm I had curry last night. Well chicken biryani. I went off curries in my last pregnancy though, and still can't stomach tikka masala!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back