Is the curry okay to eat?

kadesmummy

Reaction score
Got it from the takeaway 2 nights ago.

It was left to cool then put in the fridge and has been there ever since.

Would it be okay to eat if i gave it a really good blast in the microwave?

xx

Edit - please :( lol i'm actually dying for this curry, i'll actually be heartbroken if someone says no haha x

personaly Id eat it!! Id be careful with the rice! but then Im not fussy!!!!! Ill eat anything me!

Rock-Angel said:
personaly Id eat it!! Id be careful with the rice! but then Im not fussy!!!!! Ill eat anything me!

That's pretty much my reply too.
I'd chance it (heat it properly though!!).....like Rock Angel, I'm not fussy, I'd eat anything...like cold pizza, ummmmmm

If its prawns or fish no but anything else I'd say yeah!

Disclaimer: I accept no responsibilty for any injury which results from my guidance as given in this thread. Any tummy ache resulting in sickness and or the shits is the full responsiblity of the thread starter and not the respondents.

:)

Lou said:
Disclaimer: I accept no responsibilty for any injury which results from my guidance as given in this thread. Any tummy ache resulting in sickness and or the sh*ts is the full responsiblity of the thread starter and not the respondents.

:)

LMAO :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I would never personally eat a takeaway that was bought longer ago than the previous day. They're dodgy enough as it is without prolonging the chance for bacteria to grow.

I do love curries though. I can see why you would want to eat it. Maybe put it down to experience...and buy another one :lol:

haha, im not fussy either and would probably eat it myself.... but you pregnant so no i wouldnt advise it xx

and lou, you disclaimer is fab lol x

Oh well, better safe than sorry matey :hug:

its horrible when a takeaway has to be chucked!!

We had a lovely big chinese last week...If theres any left over we always finish ot off the next day (wouldnt leave it any longer than that though)....and them we all got this horrible sickness bug and had to throw what was left away :cry: I was gutted :lol: xxx

I have done this times with chinese and indian... all my dishes are chicken. Not a big fan of fish and probably wouldnt reheat prawns. Heat it up and enjoy hun, as long as its pipinh hot it will be ok im sure :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back