AM A MRS

pammie

Reaction score
Hi Everybody

Am now a Mrs just sighned something in my new name for the first time
how sad am I hehe.
We had such a wonderful wedding in croxteth hall park they really pulled out all the stops candels where every where there was not a dry eye in the house especially since my son was included n the ceromony as we made promises to each other as a family
The first toast there was no champagne we shruged our shoulders and said dont worry we go annother 2 toast to go, they cut the bottom teir ofthe cake before the pic we shrugged our shoulders an said dont worry there are 2 more teirs aparently i was the most laid back bride ever but as i saw it we paid alot to enjoy our day nothing was gonna stop us lol
Not even his sister who didnt want to be bridesmaid coz she didnt want to show her arms but had a dress made identicle to the bridesmaid but in pink :shock: who does that!!!!
Anyway am on honeymoon soon so wil post pics once i get them
Pam xx

Is croxteth hall in that big park. It looks like a giant green house.

I wanna get married there its so beautiful

i think that is the palm house in sefton park.
mine was i victorian houe it was fab
lol

Glad to hear you enjoyed your special day. Did most haunted do an episode at croxteth hall? Tha name sounds familiar. If so it looked a lovely building.

Most haunted did an episode on it, and my aunt saw something
She is not a big believer but we were in the old dining hall for dinner and she went on the veranda and as she looked to the third floor she saw some one look out if the 3rd floor window she told security one of our mad cap familly has gone upstairs and were really sorry so security checked all footage and the building all guest where accounted for the attendent just smiled and said she wasnt the first, and my nephew asked if ww could ask the old lady to stop coming in an out the room but there was no old lady there it was great.
THe hall is still open to the public while the wedding was going on but u barley noticed them except for whe npics where getting took.
it was amazing in there i recomend any one to get married there they really make you feel so relaxed and special. You dont have complete range of the house but you are made to feel that it is your house.
It is so beautiful and most definatly haunted
pam x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back