Already mourning loss of bump, and he hasn't even arrived yet!

almeria

Reaction score
I am nearly 37 weeks, and as much as I am looking forward to my little boys arrival in a couple of weeks, I am feeling sad that my pregnancy is almost over!
I love my bump, and will really miss it.
Maybe I will stuff my jumper after he is born, so I can still waddle about lol

Anyone else a daft cow?:wave:

I have sat here and thought about it a few times... And much as I moan about it... I don't want to lose my bump either! I think after almost 37 weeks of pregnancy, and 17/18 weeks of bumpage, I've finally gotten used to the idea :rofl: I'm sure our LO's will take our minds off it though :) xx

Yes I will miss my bump to and all his wiggles and kicks, especially as this will be my last baby! Xx

I have sat here and thought about it a few times... And much as I moan about it... I don't want to lose my bump either! I think after almost 37 weeks of pregnancy, and 17/18 weeks of bumpage, I've finally gotten used to the idea :rofl: I'm sure our LO's will take our minds off it though :) xx

hehe, just noticed you are full term too! yipee:dance:

my turn tomorrow!

Woohoo!! :) its gone so quick! Our babies will be here in no time! 6 days till its august and our turn to have babies!! Xx

My last pregnancy too so will miss all the movements but not the bump. I had a wee cry yesterday when I took my 3rd Tri bumpy pic cos I just look really fat. Did not help that my hubby came from work saying he met a lady yesterday who was full term and really really skinny with just this huge bump in front of her - he went into detail about how she was not puffy or anything! Every part of her body tiny except her bump! Thanks Joe....

Kels - woo hoo - full term

Men ay! They don't think do they! My OH keeps going on about me getting in the gym after LO arrived! I know he doesn't mean it horribly as I've told him that's what I want to do but I'm like yes you don't have to keep reminding me!!

I thought full term was 40 weeks? Confused, anyway I did this last time, not before my baby had arrived but once I wasn't pregnant again I missed it, it was great having him home safe and sound and having real life cuddles and stuff but i missed the kicks and feeling him wake in the morning, and chatting to him just the two of us when he was in my tummy. Anyway I became really broody and we decided to try again almost straight away so there was a really small age gap. There is going to be around 13 months between them, which will be nice in some ways, but its been so tough as well. Put it this way i'm not intending to do it again! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back