Aloha!

Karli

Reaction score
Hi everyone! My name is Karli, and as you guessed I am a newbie to this site.

My hubby (of 4 years) and I have just set a date for when we would like to start trying for a baby :cheer: It's not for a year yet but we want to learn as much as possible in that time. I have always loved kids, but was never one that always wanted kids from the start. Well, at least I didn't realise it!! But when I look back, I have always wanted a baby. I love being around kids, and always have! But it was only when getting home from visiting a friends new baby that I really realised how much I wanted a baby. I actually started to cry, it was then that I realised how MUCH I feel real ready now!? That was only a few weeks ago, and since then hubby and I have had some very deep conversations and planning. He is totally over the moon, he adores kids and has always wanted them. But in the past I always told him "It's my body!" when I didn't feel ready to talk about it. I just know he will make a wonderful dad.

I am very excited, and a little bit scared. So if anyone can give me some basic tips I would really appreciate it. Also, on average how long after coming off the pill does it take to get pregnant? I know to give it up to three months before trying. But even if I do that, how likely is it that I will get pregnant right away? I am 25 years old, never smoked and I don't drink and I have never done drugs.

Thanks in advance for the advice and support, and I look forward to meeting everyone!

Welcome Karli, seems you've done this forum stuff before, good to see you with blinkies and stuff already!

Good luck TTC! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back