Allycat.. how is she?

SoonToBeMrs

Reaction score
Anyone heard fron Ally today? Shes had to go through something terrible today.. was just wondering if anyone has heard from her today.. find out how shes doing.. thinking about her all the time.

:(

I'm the same, i just can't get her out of my head, poor soul :( :( :( :(
Have no idea how she is, maybe someone knows her personally on here - she did say she wouldn't be on for a while....

Makes you grateful, doesn't it - and we all moan the bit out over very little :roll: :roll: :?

Ive been thinking about her constantly too. Such sad sad news. I hope she is coping xx

What's happened to Allycat has really frightened me.
When I was in Tri 1 I was waiting for the 12wk scan milestone - then someone is there m/c at 12w5 - which shook me.
So when I made it to 13wks I felt relieved.
But then a saw a post from someone who'd m/c at 19wks
Now Allycat has lost her angel so late on.

I feel so sorry for her but I'm also terrified something awful is going to happen to me. Does everyone feel this way?

Frog99 said:
What's happened to Allycat has really frightened me.
When I was in Tri 1 I was waiting for the 12wk scan milestone - then someone is there m/c at 12w5 - which shook me.
So when I made it to 13wks I felt relieved.
But then a saw a post from someone who'd m/c at 19wks
Now Allycat has lost her angel so late on.

I feel so sorry for her but I'm also terrified something awful is going to happen to me. Does everyone feel this way?

I knew terrible things like this do sometimes happen but my hubby had not realised and it has really shook him because he too was pleased when we got told everything was fine at our dating scan yesterday.

Aw girls, try not to worry. At the end of the day none of us is really "safe" until we hold our babies in our arms, and not totally even then to be honest. But the point is the odds of something going wrong after 12-13 weeks, and especially after 20, are so, so much lower that it becomes what we've all been calling Ally's case - a tragedy - not just "one of those things". So please try not to let it worry you - we can't all spend the next however many months in a constant state of panic, much as I do share your fear. Let's face it, you could get run over by a bus every time you go out, but you don't spend much time worrying about that do you? The vast majority of pregnancies that make it past 12 weeks go on to be fully successful so let's have some positive thinking and believe that we're all gonna come into that category. :hug: :hug:

Sorry but I am also moving this thread to the loss section.
I really hope Ally is ok, I have been thinking about her a lot....but at the same time I do not want other members to start panicking about their own pregnancies.

i would like to thank you splashmokey for your post. ally's loss has stirred up bad memories for myself my heart is breaking for her and her family (having my own son born sleeping at 39 week) and probably many others on here. so much i was talking to oh asking are we doing the right thing ttc again. but you post has made me think again .

splashmonkey said:
So please try not to let it worry you - we can't all spend the next however many months in a constant state of panic, much as I do share your fear. Let's face it, you could get run over by a bus every time you go out, but you don't spend much time worrying about that do you?

so thanks again splash :clap:

splashmonkey said:
Aw girls, try not to worry. At the end of the day none of us is really "safe" until we hold our babies in our arms, and not totally even then to be honest. But the point is the odds of something going wrong after 12-13 weeks, and especially after 20, are so, so much lower that it becomes what we've all been calling Ally's case - a tragedy - not just "one of those things". So please try not to let it worry you - we can't all spend the next however many months in a constant state of panic, much as I do share your fear. Let's face it, you could get run over by a bus every time you go out, but you don't spend much time worrying about that do you? The vast majority of pregnancies that make it past 12 weeks go on to be fully successful so let's have some positive thinking and believe that we're all gonna come into that category. :hug: :hug:
I couldn't have said this better myself :clap:

It's easy for us who've gone through the loss of a child, at whatever stage in our pregnancy, to "panic" when we get to that crucial stage (I'm at it now and will be worried at times for the next few weeks), but if we allow it to consume our every thought then it will only make things worse. Just relax and enjoy what you're going through at this moment.

For those of you still TTC, I wish you all lots of luck and you're in my :pray:

I echo what all of you have said, have been thinking about poor Ally today.

It's easy to panic (I am one of the worse culprits!!!) - the view I am trying to take is that I am going to enjoy having my baby with me for as long as I am lucky enough - whether that is 70 years or only a few weeks. We have to be positive, otherwise I know there are days I'd be too scared to get out of bed!

:hug: thinking of you allycat and your lil caitlin xx

splashmonkey said:

Thanks so much for the encouraging words... I get terrified sometimes on here as things seem to go wrong more often than I'd expected. But you are right... we all have to stay positive.

I also hope Ally is ok... such a terrible thing to have to go through. I don't think she will be back too soon as she will probably need breathing space and time to grieve.

Been thinking of you today Ally, your in all of our thoughts :hug: :hug: :hug:

She has been in my thoughts constantly too these past couple days. Poor poor lass having to go through this ordeal I really feel for her and hope she is doing alright. I wouldnt blame her if she doesnt come back here, it might be too hard for a while.

Good posting splashmonkey. Allys tragedy has shaken me too, and OH was shocked to hear it as he thought we were 'safe' but what you said is very true and ressuring so thankyou x

Prayers for ally xxxx :pray: :hug:

Thank you so much for all your kind words. I'm sitting here crying as I'm reading them all :cry: I just can't believe my little angel is gone after everything we went through in the early stages. It was always in the back of my mind that the fluid she had on her neck could cause her problems, but I never thought she'd be taken from me like that. She really was a beautiful girl though...she had the sweetest face, my eyes, her dad's nose and mouth and my long arms and legs!

We are going to try again in a few weeks time so hopefully I'll get my 2nd chance soon.

xxx

its so very sad hun, nothing will replace your beautiful angel but i hope u get that 2nd chance ur hoping for as soon as possible. :hug:
xxx

So sorry you had to go through something so terrible. I admire your courage in coping with all this so well and in looking to the future and trying again.

Nothing will ever replace Caitlin I know, but at least you have those memories of how beautiful she was and the time you shared together.

Take care :hug: :hug: :hug:

God, I am so sorry Allycat, for both you and your partner and anyone else that has suffered with your loss. Your baby sounds beautiful and I am sorry you couldn't share longer with her.

Good luck with your second try and look after yourself xxx

:hug:

Bless your heart Allycat, we truly have all been thinking of you so much and wondering how you are xxxx Give yourself time to grieve and get strong.She sounds like such a darling, Im so sorry hunni

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back