• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Allergic reaction when using doppler...help :(

keelie_b

Reaction score
hi, i posted this in second as well hope thats ok.

Im having a major reaction to the angel ultrasound jelly that im using with my doppler.
wherever the jelly goes where theres hair it goes angry red and blotchy, itches like mad and burns big time! Its really quite painfull.
Im getting the loudest heartbeat just where the pubic hair starts :oops: so im going to have to stop using it

Is there anything else that i can use?

Has anyone experienced this reaction before, and can anyone suggest something to help with my "little problem"
I havnt used the jelly for 2 days now but im still really inflamed (is that the right word?) but i cant even wear underwear at the minute its not good!!

ooh i dont kno sounds nasty tho! hav u read the ingredients or googled the brand? maybe tell ur MW ask if theres an alternative. were u ok at the hosp scan?

yea iv been fine at the scans so i dont know whats causing it.
I just need some relief from it now, if feels exactly like a bad dose of thrush wil all the itching and burning but on the outside, its now all over the pubic area :(

Oh sounds painful :hug: I don't know what to suggest to calm it down, maybe some E45 cream or something like sudacrem on it to ease it abit?

In the future when you want to use your doppler it's fine to use lube instead of the gel you are using, I used durex lube with my doppler and it worked just as well as the proper gel :lol:

I couldn't be arsed buying the gel so used aloe vera after sun gel and it worked a treat :rotfl:

Didn't someone use KY jelly and that worked fine also

Yep I use Johnsons Baby Oil gel with my Angelsounds doppler - has worked perfectly every time. Plus you can then just rub in the oil afterwards to try and keep those stretch marks at bay!! That hasn't worked for me tho :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back