• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ALL Lip Glosses £2.50 Posted Each, Womens Clothes 8-14, Make Up Etc

Oh cool, could I have 1 pink and 1 clear shock rimmel :)

0fda9999.jpg

Woop woop I'll defo have a pink & clear Rimmel.......for now, until I pick out some of the other glosses :)

xxx

Yeah hun that's no bother, both held over for you, give me a PM when you want them x

Kez, they are brown, caramel colour, shimmer nudey, pink, nude and a kind of bronze x

These aren't in your face colour btw they are subtle, I have the nude and pink and they are a hint of the colour rather than full blown iykwim? x

Awww thanks hun, can I have these ones? I took another snap shot

xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318973163.141730.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318973163.141730.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 4
Yes hun of course, the pink is kinf of shimmery too but not as much as the middle one is that ok? x

Both clear and pink shock gloss gone, there are multiples if the gosh colours so if anyone wants a close up pic let me know, also have found more Rimmel :blush: I will add them soon x

Also have some hello kitty eyeshadows which might suit younger girls, different colours and a mirror and applicator with it x

I've got my eye on the sparkly urban decay eye shadow! :)

Do you want both gone or could I just have the one? :lol: xx

Whatever you wanted hun, they have both been tried once with a brush, and only on the back of my hand x

Thank you soooooooooo mcuh for my lipgloss hun, they are perfect :hugs:
xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariyadavis
Back