All creamed up :)

TORino

Reaction score
I've been meaning to get myself some products to prevent stretch marks for a while but OH hasn't been working and with bills to pay etc I didn't want to splurge.

He is back at work this week so I've taken the plunge. I got myself some stretch mark oil, mum to be body butter and body souffle in the sanctuary range at boots. Cost me £20 for all of them on a 3-4-2 offer. They are quite big pots too so should last a while.

So I'm out of the shower and fully creamed up now and smelling nice. I can thoroughly recommend!

Im terrible for this - i have bio oil and a cream - cocoa butter stuff i think - i hardly ever remember to use it.

im not hugely keen on creams etc - dont do moisturisors, i always wanna dry them off - think i'm just gonna have to accept i'll get stretch marks. lol
xxx

I love my oils and creams...although sometimes I worry I have put to much on and will slip out the bed lol x

I have loads and was bought even more for my birthday yesterday seeing as people couldn't buy wine!! But I'm also rubbish at remembering to put them on or waiting for them to sink in. I'm currently using Tesco Blossom Stretch Mark Oil religiously every morning after my shower. But some stupid pregnancy book I read said it didn't even make a difference anyway and if you're going to get them you're going to get them which I making me wonder why I'm bothering!!!

I don't know if they work for marks, but they help stop the itching from growing bump and boobs! X

I'm not convinced they work either, but I feel better about trying to prevent them :lol:

it didn't even make a difference anyway and if you're going to get them you're going to get them !!!

I like the sound of that - then i dont need to feel guilty for not bothering. lol
xxx

I use cocoa butter with my doppler and then rub it in afterwards, and cos I'm obsessed with it at the mo I moisturise at least twice a day :lol:

My OH bought me a Santuary mum to be gift set a couple of weeks back. It included shower cream, bath soak, body butter, leg/feet cooler and stretch mark oil. I've used all the body butter and leg coolant.. asking the boyfriend to rub it in while I lay and relax :D

I use the oil every single morning after a bath (in the bath soak). 5 out of 5 from me!
Still got a few stretch marks though *cries*

I saw the gift set, it looks really nice. I am oiled up today with the stretch mark oil but I don't really like the greasy feeling you get afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back