All confirmed at doc's

Annie050408

Reaction score
Went to the doc's yesterday and am now registered as pregnant! He said that the scan would be at 11 weeks which i'm pleased about because it's 1 less week to wait until I see the little bean's heartbeat and can relax a bit.

Is anyone else holding back on getting to excited until after 12 weeks or is everyone else making plans And assuming everything will be fine straight away?

I think I am only feeling like this because I am a bit older and this is my first. I have no reason to assume anything will go wrong but I am finding it hard to relax completely and enjoy the pregnancy.

congratz :yay: Yeah Annie im the same im finding it hard to relax and thinking its too good to be true ect lol i guess its only natural. But on the same hand im also talking about "when this babys born ect ect" :D lol... Good luck xxx

I think its perfectly natural to worry and find it difficult to relax until you can confirm the heartbeart etc; I was so nervous about the scan and worried all the way up to it; even doing HPTs right up until the date! I think that worrying serves no real purpose but its something that we can't help :)

Hi hun, thats good scan is at 11 weeks, I had an early scan last time due to pains and saw heartbeat quite early on, but I still worried think I worried until he was here lol!! Im gonna try and see docs next week, get it all registered. Took me ages to get an appointment with the midwife last time. xx

Thanks guys, it's good to know that I'm not feeling too different to others. When should I expect my first appointment with the midwife?

My midwife appointment is about 2 weeks before my scan date. I feel just as worried that something will go wrong. I'm really excited but can't quite bring myself to believe it's totally real until I see the scan. What date is yours on? Mine's 8th April, seems so long away!!!! :)

I have no idea when mine is because I only went to the doc on Friday to register as pregnant so haven't received any info about scans- when did you go to the docs?

I was told that it was an 11 week scan so I'm expecting to have it around 26th March possibly?

Oh yeah, that's me being an idiot, sorry! :wall2: I went to the docs a week ago so my appointment letters came through really quickly :) Hopefully you'll get yours next week. It's so exciting! :)

massive congratulations to you. Ive been so excited from the word go, then as weeks went by, i got really worried! my scan is next tuesday and i cannot wait until i hear the little ones heartbeat! my appointment with the midwife was about a week after my docs appointment! it's all so exciting!x:dance:

Congrats to you too Sera-Jane - I feel exactly the same- hearing that little heartbeat will be the most amazing thing- I can't wait!

Good luck for your scan. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back