All Advice Needed please

AyeshaD

Reaction score
As you know my auntie is pregnant to her second child..she also having rough time with her Oh and everything but what worrry me the most is that on her 20weeks scan they told her the baby is lazy and wont move..and rebooked for second scan..am just worry ( god forbid) what if the baby dont move much ...does that means she or he sleeping or what.. am quiet new to this but any sugestion why?

Is this normal or What?

I'm not sure hun but at my 20 week scan baby wouldn't move from the position she was in and they only just got the measurements they needed. I know some girls on here have had to go back for second scans because they're babies are being stubborn and won't move. I'm no expert though thats just my experience and what I've read on here. Hope all goes well for her :)

x

Both my babies didn't want to move from their awkward positions at the 20 week scan and I had to go back with them both. They must have just been sleeping comfortably and didnt want to move. It's nothing to worry about. Babies aren't moving the entire time x

Babies sleep for about 18 hours a day, its pretty usual for them not to cooperate at scans :lol: Took 1 1/2 hours for my Nuchal scan and had to go back twice at my 20 week scan

hey, yes that's right, on my first 20 wk scan baby wouldn't move so had to go back for another scan and he still wouldn't move. So we never got any measurements. You only get two attempts on the NHS. But nothing to worry about xxx

My baby is also a lazy baby and wouldn't play for her 20 week scan, had to go back again two weeks later for them to see her face etc.

Yeah as the others say I would just think they meant that they couldn't get baby to move into the correct position to be fully measured - I had to be tipped right up and then sonographer tickled his feet to mine to move, lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back