Alien!

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
I am becoming concerned that my little boy has more than the standard amount of limbs!!!
My belly resembles something out of alien when the little critters pop out of the victims bellies....

I cant believe how much he is still moving around!!

I went to the midwives yesterday and sat in the waiting room and people were giggling cos they could see my belly moving round that much! :shock: :shock:

I think my baby boy is gonna be a right handful!!!

LOL mine is the same. my midwife was lookin at it and sed shethought the baby was lyin bck to back coz of the wave like movements but she examined me and sed no she is in the right position must just have a big bottom hahahaha.
my lil ladies gonna be a handfull too x

LOL mine is pretty quiet and just has a couple of manic episodes a day really, im hoping she'll be this easy when she's born! Yours sounds a right handful :lol:

Daniel seems to throw himself around in there. I keep feeling a big thud, he seems to be an active little boy :D

When i was asleep on the sofa the other day my mum said when i woke uo that my tummy had been going nuts lol altho he's a naughty boy cos he moved so fast yesterday that it made me shout with the pain!! omg dunno what he was doing in there but it HURT! :shock:

Flump's been going mad this week too! It's like there has been a new lease of life!

mine feels like this too; it freaked one colleague out totally he was moving about so much!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :cheer: It's brilliant isn't it! The kids at school who sit near me in assembly keep a watchful eye on my bump and give me a nudge when they can see it moving! It's far more entertaining than listening to whatever else is going on!

Me too!

I had some painful kicks today too! And an elbow which kept digging in and was really painful!

:lol:
must be something in the air, lil Bean is very wriggly at the mo too - OH likes to provoke her as I am trying to go to sleep by playing with her feet and she goes mad! Then he says 'I'm gonna have to stop now cos my arms hurting!!!!! :shock:

Hmmm, thanks for the bruises then.... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back