Alfies holding his own bottle

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
hes having a drink and its in the small avent 4oz bottle as i put it in he grabbed it with both hands so i let it go and hes sat here holding it himself i cant believe how clever my little boy is is that good he can hold it now?

wow your so lucky, Colby still wont hold it herself :shock:
unless i prop it up with 3 cushys :lol:

Arianna started holding her quite early too!! It's great when they do!! You can enjoy a cuppa as they have their bottle - a wee tea party!!

S. xx

ahhh hes still doing it but he just sort of looks at me smiling as if to say "look mummy look wat i can do" and then he drops it and he gets so upset bless him its just lovely seeing him learn new things awww hes so cute i could just squeeze him

rrr thats cute!! haha

Ellis pushes his bottle down when i feed him its like a little fight we have haha xxxx

hes doin that with the big bottles because hes not strong enough to hold them he hlds my hand and keeps pushing it in and out his mouth takes us longer to feed him but hes mesmorised when he does it

Jamies doin that too fingerscrossed, sooo cute!!

My Alfie holds my boob , thats nearly the same as holding a bottle :D

Charlie did the same from about 4 months. He was fantastic with a beaker as well especially when we put the handles on the bottles and beaker...we use the Avent range so the handles fit all bottles and beakers.

Its so cute but scary as they start to become more independent :shakehead:

fingerscrossed said:
hes having a drink and its in the small avent 4oz bottle as i put it in he grabbed it with both hands so i let it go and hes sat here holding it himself i cant believe how clever my little boy is is that good he can hold it now?

fancy posting this without photos :shakehead: how very dare you!

sorry Budge :oops: ill post pics later on my camera is rubbish so cant take very good ones inside but ill take some off my brothers and have them on here by this evening :oops:

Have I redemmed myself now Budge? LOOK AT MY CLEVER LITTLE BOY! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

He's hijacked my computer chair

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

he had enough by the end and threw it bless him soo what do you think girls?

:D :D
bless him! tell him aunty budge is most impressed! he looks a proper bottle prodigy! :D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: hes awesome just sqeels all day rolling about, they grow so fast how is ur little pudding and ur other little ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back