• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Alex is poorly

gemmap27

Reaction score
Alex has a nasty virus :(

On sunday he was really grumpy and felt a bit warm, monday morning he was okay so just put it down as one of those things! Then yesterday afternoon it happened again. We put him to bed and were woken up at 2.30am with grunting noises, alex had been really sick and I think the grunting was caused by belly ache. He was crying and I had to cuddle him till 4.30 when he finally went back to sleep. I couldnt go back to sleep because I was too worried. He woke up at 7 and was still the same so I took him to the docs. He has an inflamed throat, raised temp and he thinks he has a virus thats been going around.
All day hes been really clingey and spent most of it lay on my lap staring at the telly, or dozing, when he wasnt doing that hes been screaming. His temp went up to 39, so we striped him off and dosed him up with calpol and gave him plenty of water. He has got a bit better this afternoon, so I am hoping hes over the worst of it. Weve just put him to bed so we will see.
Its so horrible when they are poorly, I just felt so helpless!
Hes booked in at nursery tomorrow afternoon, Dont think he will be going :( (I was looking forward to a bit of a break too!)

Awe sweetie, its awful when they are ill, here's for both of you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh no poor little man. I hope he gets better soon. xxx

Hope Alex gets well soon..its awful when our little ones are ill :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back