Aldi baby bargains!

KAW83

Reaction score
Just got home from work after giving strict instructions to hubby to go to Aldi today to pick up some bargains! and he did me proud!

I think he went a bit crazier than I even would, muslin cloths, baby gro's, blankets, socks, tommie tippie bottles (of all shapes and sizes), lots of spoons, bibs, hooded towels.

Really just a thread to let you ladies know that they have quite a few baby bargains from today (not sure how long it's on for). Don't normally shop there so not sure how long their deals last for, just saw it on the telly and thought why not!

Just love buying baby things :)

I saw this the other day when I went, I think it may just be today :( I would have gone, but OH is working 5.45am-9.15pm and its pissing down so not walking half an hour in the rain.. And they have LOADS of bargains too.. Im actually quite upset lol! They also had a graden table, chair and parasol set for less than £50 that we wanted :'( xx

Aww sorry you didn't get to go babyem, maybe they'll post another baby deal day in the next few months, will have to keep our eyes peeled! xx

Hopefully! Im still gonna go have a look though this weekend, you never know lol! x

I just checked their website it's just today, I get out of work at 7pm is it worth the stress not sure

this would be fab if it last for longer thena day x

I know, its seems a bit pointless really! Although there isn't masses of baby stuff x

I went today and between my mum and I we spent £80 on things! Mum insists on a second set of everything for at granny's house! The baby grows are quite good quality she says....I lEft them at her house until i Start to do our nursery! xx

I believe it's for a week their deals usually run thurs to thurs but they are limited so usually once it's gone it's gone!

hey, i heard they were doing it every thursday for a month... so confused now :( wish i'd gone now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back