Ahhhhh!!

Rachey

Reaction score
I can not be bothered going to work today! :( Totally knackered and worried for my scan this week to find out if everythings ok! Sooo worried that I'm having another ectopic :( On Friday in work I was told that some of the staff had been complaining that I had went home twice during the week with a cold?? :mad: (I got away early both times to have bloods done!) It annoys me when people start their moaning and they don't have a clue! Just can't face it today, probably getting myself worked up over nothing so ignore me lol :doh: Just needed to get it out lol! Sorry for the rant!!

Last edited:
:hug: aww hun, I don't blame you at all for not wanting to go in. People who don't know what they're talking about need to just shut up :x I really hope everything goes well for you for your scan, it's perfectly natural to worry when you had such a nasty experience before. Try to stay positive though. What day is the scan?xx

I know, bloomin people sticking their noses in grr lol

Thanks hunny :) I'm trying my best to stay positive, sometimes I wonder if I'm best to think the worst then I can only get good news! Does that sound silly? I'm just so scared of thinking positive to then get the bad news again :(

My scans tomorrow :) really wish it was today but atleast I don't have long to wait now! xx

Last edited:
No it doesn't sound silly at all. I had a scare last week and really prepared myself to hear the worst at my emergency scan but all was fine. The woman doing the scan said that positive thinking really can work wonders, not least because it keeps your body more relaxed and your blood pressure down. I don't blame you at all for being nervous, but at least you know that tomorrow you will find out for sure.

Big hugs.xx

Glad to hear that everything went well with your scan! :) I'll try my best to keep positive, thanks hun x

Thanks, it was scary but was amazing to see the little one and his/her heart beating away. I'll be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you. Let us know how you get on won't you?xx

Aww that muct have been amazing for you! Bet you can't wait to meet your LO now :D Yeah I'll let yous know! Hopefully good news :) x

Good luck today Rachey x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back