AHEM!!!!!

BubbleOne

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Not quite sure how to ask this as it's going to sound like way too much information but here goes....
Over the last week or so I have had terrible wind, especially in the mornings when I wake up and in the evenings after dinner when I settle to watch TV etc.
Also I have been going to the loo (number 2) about 4 times a day. It's normal toilet and doesn't hurt or anything but is this normal?
Before I was pregnant I used to burp a lot but rarely had wind the other end!! Also only went for a poo about once every other day.
Sorry if this is TMI but need to know if I should bring it up with my midwife or whether it's perfectly normal xxx

:lol: I get really bad wind as well. I burp even more now but find I am farting (sorry for the crude word) alot more. It's a pretty gross thing to say but they have also been smelling horrid too. Sorry! As for the no 2 issue, I have always been quite bad at going to the loo and am never regular although now I am more regular and probably go once or twice a day and then miss a few days and then once or twice a day. The only thing is now I get bad piles. Sorry TMI there. Don't worry about the wind, you'll find loads of us have that and be thankful you can poo as often as you can. I am sure I store up half my body weight cos I can't go!

Hope that helps

Em xx

Welcome to the world of pregnancy - this os normal love. My poo patterns are all over the place. As for bottom burps - I do them all the time, and infront of OH (which he finds disgisting but funny that I feel the need to do it so often now I'm PG and don't care about doing it in front of him, my parents and our mates!) I;ve always been an open person, but I am verging on being too open!

the way I see it - if I need to fart in front of people I kow, then I will. I won't force myself to have tummy ache just for the sake of a noise. but thats just me :roll: :lol: :roll:

Dignity, what was that again?! Yep, I've had terrible wind right from the beginning and I can't help accidentally letting one go in front of my DH either- especially when we're in bed :oops: . And I seem to have endless poo- I used to be very regular, once a day in the morning before pregnancy but now it's all of the time and not to be delicate I have to take wet toilet tissue around with me to make sure I get really clean as I do mean endless poo. I am eating a LOT of fruit at the moment but I even had it when I couldn't face fibre around 9-11 weeks so I don't think it's connected. My Mum warned me about getting constipated but sometimes I do wonder if I've overdone it with dried apricots and bananas or if my system is just wierd! I had IBS before I was pregnant- aggrevated by stress and milk but it hasn't been as bad so far which is also strange.

Just another beautiful thing about pregnancy eh girls?

+++

i didn't get bad wind until a couple of weeks ago - now i have to "let one slip" all the time! the worst thing is it's always one of those horrid quiet but really foul smelling ones! :oops: at work i try to nip to the loo, but at home i'm past caring! lol, i'm paying OH back now for all those nasties he does under the duvet!!!! :wink:

LOL

I have got so used to the wind that I forgot where I was the other day and did a big 'bottom burp' at work. I was mortified. I don't think anyone heard it thankfully..... :oops:

I find I'm mostly constipated though, which is annoying - gets a bit painful.

LBxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back