After a week of being a full time mummy...

Les1504

Reaction score
I am absolutely shattered! I'm a teacher and have only been on holiday a week, but looking after my LO and trying to maintain a tidy house is way more exhausting than teaching a class of eight year olds!

Amen to that!!! I was thinking this myself. He moved so much less when I was on maternity leave haha now he wants to stand up and move round n can't sit still. I have a new found respect for my childminder xx

Hahaha, hun! You poor thing. I work from home and look after T full time. It's bloody exhausting! xxx

You know your always a full time mum even when your in work?
X

Lol - I'm a teacher and was just thinking exactly the same! Just put E down for a nap after a 20 min mega tantrum and am now lying on the bed exhausted!! Bring back my 60 hour school week!!! Lol

im going to show this post to my OH later so he knows im not talking nonsense ;)

Housework? WTF is that?! My hubby is appalled that I can't keep our house tidy and washing and ironing done! Not his job apparently!!!!xx

It's so much more full on spending the day with a toddler (well he's in between the baby/toddler stages!) he wants to crawl everywhere or stand up to see what he can play with! I just hate being at home all day as he gets really bored! I'm also lying down hellywelly! Haha X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back