Affects of Implaint

weeemms1

Reaction score
Random questions here :)

I had my implant out over a year ago it says affects can last up to six months but is there anyway they can last longer?

The last 2 months i have felt that Af as been what it used to be like and this month was the first month where my af came on the right date so could it e affects of the implant or am i just going crazy?

really dont want to piss on your fire but i had the implant out and was pregnant within 3 weeks so it must vary loads! x

Piss on the fire was called for but i guess it does vary

Am keeping fingers crossed for a bfp soon, just had my implant out.

The implant does funny things to many people, had one friend who fell within a fortnight of removal, another took eighteen months. Think there's no hard and fast rule.

I just had my implant removed on the 5th nov, soo time will tell, i havent had a period since april, so frustrating as i either want my period to come so i cant work out my cycles or get a BFP!!!

We had are implant out at the same time when I started ttc Chloe the lady that took it out said it was anywhere from 1 week to 3yrs to come out of the system I only had mine in for a year so I gt pg 3 months later 2 months trying. How long did you have your in for? Bet you will get your bfp soon xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back