AF

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

I got my first period on Feb 27th it lasted 2 days and its day 31 and i havent gotten another one yet my AF before was always pretty exact on day 28 .
So i am just curious if any of you had irregular AF after having your LO;s and how long did it take to get back to normal.
This is driving me mad not knowing when its gonna come but ive been prepared for it .
The only symptom i have is nausia but no cramps or anything else.

okay enough boring you :lol:

thanks for all your help.

Katrina

My first period was light and lasted a couple o days too.....id say completely normal katrina considering you have breastfed exclusively and for as long as you have.

Probably be a few AFS yet before your completely normal hun. :D

thanks hun i only had 3 af before getting preg with Kadyn and they were all bang on time so just not used to them being right on time.

Mine were the same, regular as clockwork before Grace... once I stopped bf I had nearly 6 weeks 'period' free and then 2 very light irregular periods and then they settled into the old routine...

just a thought - any chance you might be pregnant ???

Hi

Fiona i had my tubes tied after having Kadyn by c- section i had my tubes tied so i was reading up on it last night as someone was wondering if it was same sort of thing as vasectomy and its a 1 in 2000 failure rate and reduces to 5 % 5 -10 years after and the longer youve had it done for .
This is just what i read though so no i definetly am not pregnant :D

My first Af was also very light and 3 days max. went back to normal within 3 cycles though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back