af

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

Well on Saturday i go tmy af and the last few ones have only lasted 3 days well yesterday it stopped then morning i sotted very lightly just when wiped i seen it , then stopped and came on ect been doing this all day/night anyone else experience this... usually when mine is gone its gone for good.
Thanks xxx
Katrina

could it possibly be a bfp? i just remeber these signs when pregnant with Adele but i was still having my normal AF when it was due but just light streaky discharge if that makes sence in between when Af was due.

sorry if this is no help hunny
:hug:
xxxxxxxxx

Hi

Thanks for replying hun. Well this is when my af was normally due, it was medium flow then now its spotting if that makes sense.
Katrina

Hiya

Well the spotting was pink and now its brown .any ideas?
Thanks
Katrina

its just sooooooo similar to when i was PG with Adele before i found out (was 10+ 5 days when i found out i was PG) have you done any tests since this has happend? i dont want you getting false hopes hun but its just scary how its the exact same as my symptoms were when i was PG with Adele and i was still taking the pill at that point too.

I hope it is something good for you so please let me know if anything changes or you do a test

take care babes
:hug:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
feel free to pm or add me to msn anytime you need to chat
thinking of you hunny
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi

Thanks hun i will add you :)
Well youve gotten me curious now gonna see if can round up some change lol were broke right now need to sell our behicle.
Well i woke up and had nothing its all gone.
Do you think it would be too early to test should i wait a few weeks?
Katrina

Hi

Well you got me all curious so i tested and got BFN .
So much for that thought lol
Katrina xx

:think: :think:

im sorry it was a BFN :cry: :hug:
i just dont know what else it could have been though :?
have you been to your doc and told them whats been going on yet?

hope you feel better soon and you have my msn addy now so will def chat to you soon

take care babes
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi

Thanks hun.
Well as far as going to the doctors ihavent gone about my af as before they put it down to breastfeeding and being out of wake and im sick of doctors seem to be going there once a week , there always seems to be somthing wrong with me and i feel like imfalling apart.
Katrina

it could be your body getting back to the way it was but because your still BF its making it come like spotting :? sorry i havent been much help hun but im thinking of you
:hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi

Thanks girls i think thats what it is guess it wont get back to kinda normaltill i stop but im hoping to go till she is a year old, which is kinda making me think i wont get pregnant till i stop in January, but guess you never know!
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back