AF

nikkif

Reaction score
Morning,

Well AF arrived this a.m so i have now had a 32 day cycle and this month was 31, so at least i feel that things are getting back to normal and seem quite regular. I also know what feels "normal" for me when when AF due etc.

Can i ask, did anyone else worry that they might not be able to conceive when first TTC? its silly cos i have no reason to believe that but i just sometimes think that it won't happen...and not because of what has happened so far as it has only been 2 months TTC!!

thanks for listening

xx

It's a huge thing having a baby and I think people find it so hard to believe that a baby will grow inside you that you kinda think it won't actually happen. Some people sadly find it hard to concieve but if you have no family history or any reason to believe you can't concieve then I really wouldn't worry hun.

When I first started trying I convinced myself I would find it hard because my sister has been trying for about 8 years now and hasn't concieved. Then first month of trying I got my BFP. I think the best thing to do is relax! Make sex fun not just about making a baby. Another thing that worked for me was when we'd finshed sex I wouldn't get up for 10 minutes, let the little guys do their work for a bit :lol:

I definitely worry about this. We tried for 6 months with absolutely no results. I was O ing and we BDd at the right times but still no BFP. Obviously we are not trying any more and I am being sneaky by not going back on the pill so when we do start trying again, I can tell the doc I have been trying all that time to speed things along if BFP still doesnt happen (naughty I know). I dont know why we didnt manage it. We are both healthy with no risk factors etc. I am assuming it just takes time............

sorry af arrived hun, but as you said at least your cycle seems to be settling down.
yes i totally worried about not being able to conceive but it does take time, are you charting and using OPK's? x

I know what you mean. I have been using birth control for almost 15 years and I constantly worry whether I have messed my body up.... I've always been told that my family are very fertile and all the women in my family have fallen PG the first time they BD'd without birth control. Not me.... I've also heard so many stories about people becoming infertile after DEPO (which I was on for 9 months), that I think I'll never have children.

I found myself filling in one of those silly email questionaires the other day, and one of the questions was "what is your greatest fear?" and I found myself writing "that I will never have children" without even thinking about it... and when i realised, promptly burst into tears at the prospect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back