AF not taking a vacation, and coming home EARLY?

PrettyFx

Reaction score
Hey Girls.

I think it may be another month of TTC, I was slightly convinced that I was pregnant, but tonight I have really strong AF pains and some spotting. I know AF will come tonight. Its so wierd. Im early, for the first time. Im always late. I am due on Saturday/Sunday, according to my last few months of periods I have a 32 day cycle, coming on my period now must mean that I Ov'd a whole lot earlier than I thought I did. Great.

Good Luck girlies... I hope you get the BFS's you all deserve xxx:wave:

P.S My boobs are HUGE!

hmm kezza... does implantation happen this close to a period? I wish it was... but my gut feeling is telling me its my period....

How are you? any news?

xxx

Well I know that implantation can happen from as early as 3DPO & a lot of women can confuse it with AF

Does your AF normally arrive on time every cycle?

Well I'm currently at 6DPO & had horrid pains on my left side today, felt like someone pulling down & twisting my insides!!!!

xxx

Sorry just read the bit bout AF being late, what colours the spotting if you don't mind me asking?

Mmmm defo interesting, maybe see what it's like next couple of days

xxx

That sounds promising kezza.... painful nevertheless lol. When will you be testing??

My cycle has only been stable for the past few months, before that it was all over the place... well I never used to take notice, so I assumed they were irregular but im not entirely sure.
I don't think I know my cycle well enough yet.

I dont thinkk that it would be implantation so late, and so close to AF, I mean I'm so sure its coming tomorrow/day after its unreal. I think if AF isnt here by the morning I will take a test, but do you know the feeling when you already know your out? I have that feeling in my gut.

Just told DH, he was gutted I think. ahh well at least I know, I can go and indulge in shisha which I have steered clear of for a month! (would much rather a little baby though )

oh and kezza the spotting... it just looked like blood to be honest erm... only when i wiped though (TMI) so sorry!!

Awwww thanks hun, I'm really hoping it's a good pain & Santa continues his generosity this month :)

Well based on my cycle lengths etc it should be Christmas day but I OV a little later then expected so on Christmas eve I'll be 10DPO so if no sign of AF will still take a test & if a BFN not going to be sad as could be testing too early

My fingers, toes & everything in between crossed that it is implantation & not AF, keep an eye in the spotting over the next couple of days though

xxx

Thankyou Kezza.... I really don't know what I would do without this place to come to. I hope and Pray that you get your BFP.... I know I'm out for the month... but going to try and not be too upset...

Good Luck hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know what you mean, I've learnt so much from PF & you girls are just the best

I know it's hard but try & keep your chin up & positive thoughts & I really hope it's not the wicked witch but if it is, eat, drink & be exceptional merry over Christmas & new year

Keep us posted though hun

xxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Hun

Just thought I'd let you know that I did a FR HPT and nothing. So definitely not pregnant. I'm taking time out of this whole thing, its only been a month and its really messed up my mind so I don't want to leave it any longer.....

Good Luck for your xmas day HPT I hope its a BFP... will log on especially to see...

xx

Oh hun, I'm so sorry it's a BFN but still kinda hopeful that it's just a shy BFP xxxx

I know it's hard my lovely, maybe a nice Christmas & new year will be good, just relax & eat, drink & be merry

Awwwww thanks so much, means a lot & can't believe Christmas day is just round the corner :)

xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back