• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF arrived :(

skairdykat

Reaction score
She woke me specially this morning at 4am just to let me know she was here. No apology for being late or making me think this month was my month, nothing.......................bitch :roll: .

Feel like a bit of a plank now :? . Don't know what all thoses symptoms were about LOL. So now I'm going to set my ticker at 33 days and WILL NOT symptom spot, and will not test till I'm at least a week late. (You can remind me of this post in a few weeks LOL)

aww im sorry hun :hug: Hope you get your BFP next month!

awwwww hunny im soo sorry SHE came - grrrrrrr :x i really thought this was your month. :hug: :hug:

but look on the bright side babes - maybe we will get our BFP's together next month!!! :pray: :cheer:

sorry she got you , she's a right old cow.. :hug: :hug:

fingers crossed for June :pray:

aww, im so sorry she got you... not a good time either at 4 am.. :twisted: :rotfl:

hoping you get ya bfp next month... :hug:

Awwww thanks ladies.

And yes Miss G we WILL both get our BFP's this time.

I am gutted because I was really beginning to think I was. But nothing I can do about it now so I'm not going to dwell on it. Going to try and not obsess so much about it now, it's just been taking over my thoughts since I came off the pill in Jan and that can't be good for me. So, no OPK's from now on, just good old fashioned bonking :rotfl:

good for hunny, try not to think about it (although i know how hard that can be!!) - you know what people say, the month you dont stress about it/think about it too much is the month you usually get your BFP!!!!

lets here it for June!!!! roll on those BFP's :cheer:

Sorry - next month all that bonking has to get you a bfp surely :D

grr sorry hun dnt worry bout being an idiot we've all done it. thats wots the cow wants us to think :evil: fingers crossed for next month :hug:

Oh nooo kat!! I really thought this was your lucky month!!

How about we both try and chill this coming month and not think about babies? It sounds good in theory although i'm not sure if i can put it into practice. The first day after sex i will be watching my body for signs, both physically and emotionally, lol.

Aww hun i'm so sorry the old cow got you, i soooo thought this was your month :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back