• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF arrived today :'(

andreaaa

Reaction score
:wave: Hey girls

I am now 2 days late for AF so brought some tests... got a v.v.v.v faint line on a 10mlu Asda pharmacy test, an even fainter line on all 5 FR I have peed on and a BFN on a Digi. The lines are so faint that I wonder if its an evap

What could be going on? I just want to know one way or another :(

Have sent hubby out for some more 10mlu tests :lol: My POAS addiction is back with a vengeance but atleast now I'm waiting until AF and not testing at 5 times a day from 1dpo :rotfl:

Any suggestions?

xx

are the faint lines there after the time thing or ages after? shouldn't be evap if it's before the time's up

also clear blue needs higher levels than 10 so that's why it might not be showing up. leave it a bit longer before trying again.

The lines are there within 10 mins but they're soooooooo faint. Surely if i am 2 days late my hcg levels should be higher? :(

BTW At boots there are 3 First Response in the normal 2 packs (3 for the price of 2) and they're Buy One Get One Free :)

i hope its good news

have you tried another make/type of test yet???

Are the faint lines coloured or greyish? I got a load of evap lines a couple of months ago convinced they was very faint bfps as they came up within minutes but they turned out to be evap lines :(

Your hsg levels might not be high enough for the strength of the tests yet to be a strong line.

I am sending you lots of babydust! I really hope this is it for you :pray: :pray:

Also have you got a pic? :D

I've tried Savers 25mlu tests & Asda 10mlu both had a very very very faint line (probably wouldn't show in a pic) First response gave me an even fainter line and CBDigi was BFN

i no they are faint but at least they are lines, i really hope this is it for you

A&J said:
Are the faint lines coloured or greyish? I got a load of evap lines a couple of months ago convinced they was very faint bfps as they came up within minutes but they turned out to be evap lines :(

Your hsg levels might not be high enough for the strength of the tests yet to be a strong line.

I am sending you lots of babydust! I really hope this is it for you :pray: :pray:

Also have you got a pic? :D

The lines are pink but I've read that even pink lines could be evaps :( I just want a good strong line... is that too much to ask at 16dpo?! LoL This is why I have stopped testing early, bloody faint lines :x

I have got pics on my phone but having trouble hooking it up to the laptop... will get hubby to try :)

As far as I am aware evap lines or normally grey if the lines are pink or blue depending on the test then I would say that it is a bfp :D someone correct me if I am wrong :)

Got everything crossed for you :pray: :pray:

A line is a line hun, if its there before the time is up then its a BFP :cheer: :hug:

Here's one I peed on earlier :rotfl:

766.jpg

What do you think?

Deffo a line honeybunch! Looks like you're up the duff! :lol:

Congrats! :cheer:

Oh just thought, anyone on my facebook please don't mention anything :hug:

i'd say it's a bfp too it could be that you ovulated later then usual and it's only just implanted over the past few days, if you want to get a stronger line wait at least 2 days and take anotehr then after you get a stronger line do a digi i know digi's are 50mu ones

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back