advise please guys

babyboo

Reaction score
hey all,well af still hasnt come,if you can remember I have had 2 bfn's well im now 12 days late and still no AF .I called my doctors and spoke to the nurse practitioner,she said that I will have to miss another AF before they will take a blood test.
Now the job im in is very dangerous at the best of times so if any of us are pregnant we are moved to a different unit (I wok with adults with challenging behaviour) I tried explaining this to the nurse but she just said that they would not take a blood test yet :(
Do you think I should just make an appointment to see my doctor and and explaine this to her and she if she will do the test?

I would hun, you've got nothing to lose. They may make an exception in your case if they know your health could be at risk, good luck :hug:

I think thats what Im going to do,I just really hope they will agree to do the blood test,Im treading on egg shells the whole time at work !!!!

i would make the app and try to exlain things with the doctor, if they still say they wont test until you miss another period just be careful at work :hug:

Wow...sticky situation. I hope it turns out well for you and you get your BFP! Best of luck!

Thanks for your replies guys :)

Im going to ring them on monday and make an appointment,Its a bit difficult to be carefull at work,sometimes we have to restrain very big strong men to stop other clients and staff getting seriously getting hurt.I explained all this to the nurse practitioner and she just wasnt interested :x makes me sooooo angry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back