Advice please...

noodle1

Reaction score
Hi, I am in tri 2 and am getting married on 1st June when I will be 7½ months pregnant. I have been told that maybe I should postpone the wedding until after the baby is born and I was wondering if maybe you could answer a couple ofquestions for me?

How did you feel at this stage - tired, blobby etc?
How big should I expect my tummy to be? Measurements would be fantastic if anyone is at that stage at the moment!

I am just really confused and don't know what to do.

Please help me!!! :think: :think: :think: :think:

I dont see why not, every one varties really but If your pregnancy has been fine so far then shouldnt be a problem..I felt great at 71/2 months albeit a little tired sometimes, but at 6 months I was in spain running around on the beach and swimming about in the sea for ages...and at 7 months I went to a wedding and I was fine the whole way through that....(not myt wedding unfortunatly :()

hi hun you should be feeling fine at that stage and noone can really say how big u will be everyone id different, my sister got married 2 days before she had her first son so u should be fine. hope u have a brill day

First of all, congrats! :D

I got married when I was 6 months pregnant and was huge!! You could ony tell from the side tho

I did feel very tired but in general looked and felt really well

at 7 and a half months, I felt quite tired and big, but I was also very unwell, ie back and fore to hospital and I wasnt eating very well, but other than that I was fine, when I wasnt in hospital I was always visiting people!

congrats and good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back