advice please.....

claire893

Reaction score
Hi, was just after some advice....
Im 38 weeks + 4 days, my midwife seems to think the baby will come before my due date (21st jan).
I had a 'show' last sat evening, and i was wondering how long it will be before i go into labour? Ive read that it can still take upto 12 days after a 'show' for it to happen.
Was just wondering how long anyone had to wait after they had a 'show'?
Ive not had any other signs. Ive had a pain in my lower back for about a week, and my pelvis feels painful alot, but im putting this down to just pregnancy niggles!!
Any answers/advice would be very much appreciated.
Thankyou
x x x

hi hun, i didn't have my show til i had been in labour about 12 hours... no advice just wanted to tel you that :hug:

i'm sure the baby will come when she/he is ready
nic & keeley xxx

i had my show on the sunday night and had eva on the tuesday afternoon! could be any time now :hug:

it does tend to come away anything upto 2wks before the labour, but its a sign labour IS imminent in the near future, so i hope your all ready for the baby :wave:

Thanks girls :hug:
Yeah im already for the baby (i hope!!)
I just wish in away that my midwife hadnt told me ill prob be early because now i feel like im playing the waiting game already when id got it into my head id prob be 2 weeks late!!
Now every twinge, pain etc i get i keep thinking "is this it?" when normally i prob wouldnt think anything of it :roll:
Never mind, its true the baby will only come when its ready
x x x

I didnt have a show so i cant say from personal exprience but my cousin had all her babies within a few days of hers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back