advice please?!

sarafet

Reaction score
:cry: earlier aiden was playing on the floor and he rolled onto his front while i was trying to put a new tshirt on him so i rolled him onto his back to put it on him and he started screaming crying :cry: :cry: :cry:

his arm was lying a funny way and i must have hurt him :( i feel soooooo awful, can't stop thinking about it :cry: he seems fine, moving it fine etc, but do you think i should have it checked? :(

i feel like a terrible mummy, i've never seen him cry like that, it must have really hurt him :cry:

midna said:
Newbs are quite durable if its not hurting him now dont worry.. wont be the first or last time an accident happens xxx Hes forgotton even if you havent xxx :hug: Dont worry

thanks so much :hug: i've phoned nhs 24 just to make sure it doesn't sound dislocated or anything :( just waiting on a call back.

my friend was in at the time and she said the same as you midna, she said she's banged her wee girls head by accident loads of times :lol: this is the first time anything like this has happened, i just got such a fright :(

Nothing else to add Midna covered what I woudl have said but big :hug: try and forget about it I'm sure Aiden has and is merrily playing again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back