advice on my graco pram please

rhian85

Reaction score
hello all,

i have a 15 week old son who is very long for his age. i have the graco tour deluxe trvel system and up till now i have been using the pram with te car seat. my son is supporting his head now and can sit up well with a little support. when can i have him in the pram ? it doesnt say in the info that came with it ?? im so confused as im sure he would prefer to have a better view so can i use it as a puchchir yet ?

Rhian and baby christopher

iv got the graco before the one uv got and Iv always put Jamie in the pram, he was only in his carseat when we were in the car!!
i laid the pram flat and put him in it, as long as hes strapped in it he will b fine!

I have the graco tour deluxe and been lying Harrison in the pram since he was about 2 months but for a while now he's been sitting up in it

Travel systems are suitable from birth, i'm sure they are. Aaliyah wasnt in her carseat long, now she only goes in it when were in the car...You'll be amazed how easy the pram is to push and how much it don't look like a bus anymore when you ditch the car seat :lol:

we have graco aswell and mark went in it a soon as he was able to support his head. he seemed much more comfy in there than car seat, he is 6 months now and loves being in push chair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back