advice needed...worried friend

Omg this is terrible. Call social services hun, that's not right at all seriously. I feel very sick reading this poor little baby. She may have some mental health issues going on I'd say xxx

Thanks girls, the HV doesnt seem to be bothered! Not even been round yet, if they dont turn up by friday i will be calling Social services, i was right in being worried then?

Yes hun she is neglecting that poor child's needs for nourishment. Its shocking really can't she be arsed to buy it or somethin x

Sent from my GT-I5500 using Tapatalk 2

Definitely hun. You're right to be worried. She should be speaking with her GP and HV about her baby throwing up his milk and looking at ways to prevent it by maybe changing to a different type of milk. But she should seek professional advice before she starts messing around with his milk. I just can't believe that she's substituting it with sugared water :wall2:

My OH has a daughter from a previous relationship and she went off milk pretty early when she was weaned and as far as I'm aware it was around the 5 month mark...the poor child who is now 14 years old has issues with her bones. She easily breaks them and I'm being serious. Like she's broken both her arms, wrists and has pins in both her hips! Obviously due to lack of calcium when her bones were forming as a baby. It's like she's an old lady and she's only a teenager!

You'd definitely be doing the wee bubba good by reporting her hun. Hard to do on a friend but the baby needs to be safe. xx

You'd be doing a good thing by calling ss. Please update us with the outcome xxx

That's awful! Poor little mite, deffo call ss esp if the hv haven't acted in good time.
Xxx

Oh my god! What is wrong with some people!!! Cannot believe the health visitor hasn't been straight round. As the others said, phone social services. It's a last resort but if you have tried talking to her and she won't listen, then there needs to be something done. Baby cannot be thriving on sugar water. What an awful thought xxx

Any updates? I am so stunned, sorry hun but she doesn't deserve to have him in my opinion xxxxxx

Hi girls,

SS have been, the girl has threatened to cut everyone out of her life, she said shes taken the child to a nurse and they said it was fine wat she was doing but was unable to prove this so we dont belive it at all! just waiting on SS to get back and let us know whats going on. tempted to go and strangle this girl herself and treat her how shes treating her poor little boy! she doesnt seem bothered either as theres pictures of her all over FB partying!! like u said baby brain, she doesnt deserve him!

Thanks for the advice girls xx

Now ss are involved hunny they will be able to track her on fb and all sorts. Its quite scary what they can do when they put their mind to it. Baby will probably go on the at risk register for monitoring for neglect and he'll have regular health visits and check ups. If she refuses entry or misses appointments then the police could get involved. You've done the right thing chick :hug:

I have found this post really upsetting and havent commented as I was taught if you have nothing nice to say.......I agree with BB wholeheartedly. I hope that baby now starts to get what's needed x

Don't know what to say, Im shocked! Poor little thing, hope ss sort it soon :(

Well done hun you did the right thing. Please keep us updated. Praying the little ones health has not been affected xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back